Saturday 7 May 2011

DIP DYE

I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT














A bit late on this one I know, but I love this look. My hair is still growing out an unfortunate encounter I had with peroxide back in 2006. I say unfortunate but it was far from accidental- I wanted to look like Gwen Stefani. Suffice to say I didn't, but still insisted on bleaching the absolute crap out of my hair for 2 years. I really like the blonde tips look but I'd have to wait ages for my hair to grow out enough so am considering colours...but which to choose! At the moment I'm thinking green/purple. But I'm also cautious as the last time I dyed the ends of my hair (pink, in case you were wondering) I was 13 and also thought wearing fingerless gloves and Korn t-shirts  was a good idea.

Dificile.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment