Wednesday 25 May 2011

CONKARAH

I first met Nicholas Murray in 2009 whilst spending my summer flogging ill-fitting jeans at a well-known Covent Garden flagship, instantly becoming friends through a love of music and dislike of most of our customers. Nick, or 'Conkarah', has since left our shores and gone back to Jamaica, but the aspiring musician has been steadily establishing his reputation as a singer/songwriter ever since. As his website has just gone live I thought I'd give him a shout!



www.conkarah.com

A very talented young man I think you'll agree.

x

1 comment:

  1. Heya CAROLINEEEEEEE this is about the 5th time ive typed this over :( and i think I need to COPY this time just in case lol, I just wanted to say thank you so much for the shout out, and I love ur sense of fashion its fresh to death and unique! jus gwan do yuh ting yuh zimi ull be giving celebs fashion tips in no time so just keep pushing for the stars yuh zimi :) cheers mate... innit? tally ho!

    ReplyDelete